Work Smart Platforms roof scaffolds installation instructions
Prior to using our scaffolding systems, each person should read and understand Work Smart Platforms’ installation instructions. Brunsen Pty Ltd (Work Smart Platforms and part of the SSS Roof Scaffold Group) assumes no liability in the event of improper roof scaffolds installation, product misuse or failure of roof construction.
DO NOT use Work Smart Platforms roof scaffolding systems if any equipment is damaged. The following instructions must be kept with the roof scaffold systems at ALL TIMES.
- You must comply with all relevant state regulatory requirements at all times
- Ensure you carry out a site analysis
- Area below should be kept clear
- Keep work platform clear of debris
- Drop saw and drop saw support should be securely fastened at all times
- Do not stand on drop saw plank at any time
- Do not overload – maximum weight of 225 kilograms
- Ensure the roof will support the extra weight (if in doubt, check with an engineer)
- Planks and treads should be securely fastened.
- Do not modify in any way, use genuine parts only
- Do not over span tread and planks, refer to supplier’s manual
- Do not store with chemicals
- Roof scaffolds and supports should be checked daily
- Do not use damaged items
- 14-gauge tek screw minimum 65-millimetres long shall only be used
- Never use standard roof screw
- If in doubt, ask
- DO NOT SCREW INTO STEEL BATTEN
All care has been taken in the design and manufacture of our award-winning roof scaffold systems. But Brunsen Pty Ltd, or any employers, will not be responsible in the way this item is installed or used by any persons. It is up to you to comply with all relevant state requirements.
State requirements override these directions.
You can also download the comprehensive roof scaffolds instruction sheets including diagrams, or read more about our scaffolding systems and browse our roof scaffolding for sale online.